Not Smart Snack
Yield: 8 servings (3/4 cup per serving)
2 ½ cup Corn Chex
2 ½ cup Rice Chex
2 Tablespoon sugar
2 Tablespoon corn syrup
¼ cup butter
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup mixed dried fruit
1. Combine cereal in large microwave safe bowl.
2. Combine butter, sugar and corn syrup in small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high
2 minutes, stirring once.
3. Pour melted mix over cereal; stir to coat. Microwave again for 2 minutes, stirring once.
4. Add coconut to mixture. Microwave 2 minutes, stirring once.
5. Spread on wax paper to cool. Once cool, toss with dried fruit.