Not Smart Snack
1/2 tablespoon chili powder
1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
1/2 tablespoon onion powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (if you like)
3 1/2 cups corn and rice biscuits cereal
1 1/2 cups oat circles cereal
1 cup cheese crackers
3/4 cup pretzels
1/2 cup peanuts
nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Combine chili powder, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl. If using cayenne
pepper, add that too.
3. Combine corn and rice biscuits, oat cereal, cheese crackers, pretzels, and peanuts in a large
bowl. Spread onto a baking sheet.
4. Spray cereal mixture with nonstick cooking spray, then sprinkle spice mixture on top.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.