1 can pineapple chunks (20 ounce)
1/2 pound grapes, seedless, red or green
1 3/4 cups milk, non-fat or low-fat
1 package pudding mix, instant, lemon or vanilla (3 1/2 ounce)
1. Drain off the juice. Put chunks in a large bowl.
2. Rinse the grapes and drain. Add the grapes to the bowl.
3. Peel the bananas and cut into bite-sized pieces. Add to the bowl.
4. Pour the milk over the fruit. While slowly stirring the fruit mixture, sprinkle in the pudding
5. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes and serve.
6. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.