Not Smart Snack
Yield: 8 servings
1 cup fat-free yogurt
¾ cup fat-free cool whip
8 full sheets low-fat graham crackers
1. Combine yogurt and cool whip and beat with whisk or electric
2. Put mixture in freezer until it is thick, but not completely frozen (about an hour).
3. Break each graham cracker sheet in half, horizontally, so there is 16 squares. Place 8
squares on individual pieces of saran warp.
4. Put about 2 spoonful’s of yogurt mixture on each of the 8 crackers. Top each with the
5. Wrap in saran wrap and freeze until ready to serve.