2 Tablespoons honey
½ cup water
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
4 cups uncooked rolled oats
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 275°F.
2. Mix honey, water, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
3. Stir in oats; mix well.
4. Spread mixture on a cookie sheet, making a thin layer.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, stir mixture well and return to oven.
6. Bake 20 more minutes and stir as before.
7. Bake 5-20 more minutes, until granola is golden brown.
8. Break into small pieces with spatula.
9. Cool and then store in a covered container.