Not Smart Snack Compliant
Yield: 16 servings
6 Tablespoons margarine
3 cups miniature marshmallows
½ cup peanut butter
½ cup nonfat dry milk
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup raisins
4 cups ready-to-eat oat cereal circles (cheerios)
1. Spray a square pan, 9’x9’x2′, with cooking spray.
2. In microwave, melt margarine in a large microwave-safe bowl at high power for 45 seconds
to 1 minute, or until melted.
3. Stir in peanut butter and marshmallows.
4. Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on high power, or until mixture is melted. Stir until
5. Add dry milk, cinnamon, raisins and cereal; stir until evenly coated.
6. With buttered hands, pat mixture into pan.
7. Cool thoroughly and cut into squares.