2/3 cup fat-free yogurt (any flavor)
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup granola with dried fruit
4 flat wooden sticks
2 medium bananas, halved crosswise
1. Line a large baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
2. Place yogurt in a small shallow dish; stir in cinnamon. Place granola in another small
3. Insert a wooden stick into each banana piece. Roll banana pieces in yogurt mixture,
completely covering each piece of banana. Roll in granola to coat.
4. Place on baking sheet. Freeze about 2 hours or until firm.
5. Before servings, let stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes.