Yield: 24 servings
3 cups Winter squash, cooked and mashed
4 Tablespoon margarine
1 Tablespoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place a piece of parchment paper on cookie sheet.
2. Cook and mash winter squash, or prepare according to package.
3. Cream margarine, vanilla and egg. Mix dry ingredients separately.
4. Add dry mix to the wet mix; blend well. Fold in raisins.
5. Scoop by teaspoons onto cookie sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes.