Yield: 6 servings
1/4 cup walnuts (chopped)
2 units apple (cored and diced)
1 cup celery (diced)
1/2 cup raisins
1/4 cup plain yogurt (non-fat)
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place chopped walnuts on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes. Stir
occasionally until they are evenly toasted.
3. Combine apples, celery, nuts, and raisins.
4. Stir together yogurt, sugar, and lemon juice. Pour over apple mixture and toss lightly.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.