2 cups carrot (raw, chopped or any of your favorite raw veggies)
2 1/2 cups celery (raw, chopped or any of your favorite raw
6 ounces tuna, in water (light, drained and flaked)
1 can white beans (15 ounces, or your favorite beans)
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (grated)
1/4 cup vinegar (or juice of 2 lemons)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon dried dill (or 1 tablespoon fresh dill)
1 teaspoon garlic (chopped)
1. Wash and trim vegetables. Chop into bite size pieces. Place in large bowl.
2. Combine vinegar, dill (or other herbs), garlic and oil. Pour over vegetables.
3. Drain and rinse beans. Break up tuna into smaller chunks.
4. Combine vegetables, beans and tuna; toss gently.
5. Marinate salad overnight to combine flavors.
6. Chill and serve as a light summer lunch or as a picnic side dish.