3 banana (ripe)
1/3 cup margarine
2 cups quick-cooking oats (uncooked)
1/4 cup skim milk
1/2 cup raisins
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the margarine in a small saucepan. Melt it on low heat.
3. Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix really well.
4. Let the mix stand for about 5 minutes, until the oats are wet.
5. Lightly grease the cookie sheet.
6. For each cookie, spoon out about 1 tablespoon of dough and drop it onto the greased cookie sheet.
7. Bake the cookies for 15 to 20 minutes.