Not Smart Snack
Yield: 12 servings
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup whole-wheat flour
½ cup sugar
1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
1 cup plain non-fat yogurt
¼ cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chopped strawberries
½ cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a muffin tin or line it with paper baking cups.
2. In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar and baking soda.
3. In another bowl, stir together eggs, yogurt, melted butter and vanilla until blended. Toss
the strawberries with the flour mixture.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir until the flour is just moistened. The
batter will be lumpy.
5. Spoon the batter into the muffin cups. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the tops are