2 cups strawberries (fresh)
1 can mandarin orange sections (16 ounce)
1 can pear (16 ounce)
1 can pineapple chunks, in its own juice (16 ounce)
1 cup juice, orange
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (ground)
1. Cut the strawberries in half.
2. Open the can of mandarin oranges. Drain off the syrup.
3. Open the can of pears. Drain off the juice. Slice the pears.
4. Open the can of pineapple, but don’t drain off the juice.
5. Put the undrained pineapple, orange juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a mixing bowl. Stir
6. Carefully stir in the mandarin oranges, pears, and strawberries.
7. Refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours before serving.