Not Smart Snack
Yield: 24 servings
2 cup rolled oats
½ cup chopped peanuts
4 mashed bananas
1 cup peanut butter
½ cup chopped whole-grain pretzels
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lay peanuts and oats in a 9×13” baking dish in a single layer.
Bake for about 10 minutes; set aside and cool.
3. Line the baking dish with parchment paper. Heat peanut butter and bananas in
microwave or over the stove; stir well to combine and let cool.
4. Combine oats, peanuts and banana mixture. Fold in pretzels.
5. Spread mixture into the pan and bake 25-30 minutes.