Yield: 4 servings (1 fruit pie per serving)
4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
2 peaches, pears, or apples (medium)
¼ teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg (ground)
2 Tablespoons milk
1. Warm tortillas in microwave or oven to make them easier to handle.
2. Peel and chop fruit into pieces.
3. Place 1/4 of the fruit on half of each tortilla.
4. In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Sprinkle over fruit.
5. Roll up the tortillas, starting at the end with the fruit.
6. Place on an un-greased baking sheet and make small slashes to allow steam to escape.
Brush with milk and sprinkle with additional sugar, if desired.
7. Back at 350 degree in oven for 8-12 minutes or until lightly brown