1 can pumpkin (16 ounces)
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
3/4 cup oil (cooking)
1 1/2 cups flour (all-purpose)
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 tablespoon cinnamon (ground)
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
margarine or butter (to grease the pan)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, and oil. Mix well.
3. In a large bowl, mix the flour, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda.
4. Add the pumpkin mix to the flour mix. Stir well.
5. Grease a 9″ x 13″ baking pan with butter or margarine.
6. Pour the batter into the greased baking pan.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.