Not Smart Snack
Yield: 18 servings
½ cup fresh orange juice
1 ½ teaspoon grated orange zest
2/3 cup dried cranberries
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup quick oats
½ cup sugar
1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup egg beaters
1 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
¼ cup butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat muffins with non-stick spray.
2. Combine dried cranberries with ¼ cup orange juice; set aside.
3. Sift together flour and baking soda. Add sugar and oats; stir well.
4. In separate bowl, blend egg, orange juice, yogurt and butter. Pour egg mixture into flour
mixture. Add orange zest and cranberries.
5. Scoop mixture into prepared muffin tins. Bake for 20 minutes.