Yield: 12 servings
2 cups whole-wheat flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
¾ cup low-fat milk
¼ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup honey
1 cup diced apple
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Lightly spray muffin tin with cooking spray or use paper liners.
3. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
4. In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
5. Add milk mixture to dry ingredients and stir just until dry ingredients are moist. Batter will be
6. Fill muffin pans 2/3 full, using a cookie scoop or spoon.
7. Bake 12 large muffins 18 to 20 minutes or 26 mini muffins 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly
brown. Remove from muffin pan to cool.