Not Smart Snack
Yield: 12 servings
12 cups air-popped popcorn
½ cup chopped pecans
½ cup brown sugar, packed
½ cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Combine popcorn and pecans in large bowl; mix lightly and set aside.
3. Combine brown sugar and honey in small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until
brown sugar is dissolved and mixture comes to a boil, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour brown sugar mixture over popcorn; toss lightly to coat. Transfer to baking sheet.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.