2 zucchini, small (sliced)
2 yellow squash, small (sliced)
4 red potatoes, small (scrubbed well and sliced)
1/2 red onion (sliced)
1/2 bell pepper (red or green, seeded and sliced)
1/4 cup Italian salad dressing, light
1 salt and pepper (optional, to taste)
1. Heat grill to medium heat or 350 degrees.
2. Wash vegetables and slice.
3. Toss in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss until all vegetables are coated.
4. Tear 2 large squares of aluminum foil and place half of the vegetable mixture on each
piece. Place an equal piece of foil over the top of vegetable mixture and fold bottom
piece with top sheet to form a packet.
5. Place on heated grill for 20-30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. If you don’t
have a grill bake Veggie Packets in the oven at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
6. Before you open the packets, poke holes in the foil with a fork. Be very careful
opening the foil as the steam will be very hot and could burn you!
7. Empty vegetables onto serving plate or serve from foil packets.