Yield: 24 servings
2 ½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
½ cup whole-wheat flour
½ cup fat-free dry milk
½ cup wheat germ
½ cup sliced almonds
½ cup dried apples
½ cup Craisins
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup honey
½ cup peanut butter
1 Tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease 9×13” pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine oats, flour, dry milk, wheat germ, almonds, apples, Craisins and salt in large
bowl; stir to combine and set aside.
3. In a small microwave safe bowl, combine honey, peanut butter and olive oil. Heat
until hot and stir well. Add in vanilla.
4. Combine honey mixture to dry ingredients; stir quickly to combine.
5. Pat mixture into prepared pan; press firmly. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool and cut
into bars. Store in refrigerator.