Not Smart Snack
Yield: 12 servings (1 muffin)
½ red bell pepper
¼ yellow onion
1 garlic clove
2 cups fresh spinach
½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
¼ cup shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray.
2. Dice bell pepper, onion and garlic clove. Sauté vegetables until tender in a skillet. Chop
3. Blend eggs and Cajun seasoning in blender until frothy.
4. Evenly distribute spinach, vegetables and cheese into each tin. Pour egg mixture into tin
cups, filling 2/3 full.
5. Bake for 11-12 minutes, or until the eggs are firm.