2 ½ bananas
2 Tablespoons milk
Chocolate syrup (optional)
1. When bananas have become very ripe, peel and slice them into medium
size round pieces. Place on a plastic wrap covered baking sheet and put in freezer overnight.
2. Place frozen bananas in a food processor or blender with a small splash of milk (not over 1/4 cup
3. Pulse food processor or blender until bananas begin to break up. They will be tiny balls of bananas at
4. Using a spoon or rubber spatula, scrape down the banana mixture. Continue running the food
processor until the mixture is smooth and creamy. This may take a few minutes. The ice cream will look
and tasted like soft serve ice cream when finished.
5. Serve in an ice cream cone or in a small bowl with a small ribbon of chocolate syrup on top (optional).