Yield: 4 servings
4 Tablespoons cream cheese, low-fat
½ teaspoon ranch seasoning mix
2 flour tortillas
¼ cup broccoli (washed and chopped)
¼ cup carrot (peeled and grated)
¼ cup zucchini (washed and cut into small strips)
2 Tablespoons chopped onion
1 teaspoon chili powder
½ cup cheese (shredded)
¼ cup summer squash (yellow, washed and cut into small strips)
½ tomato (diced)
2 Tablespoons green bell pepper (seeded and diced)
2 Tablespoons chives (chopped fine)
1. In a small bowl, stir ranch seasoning into cream cheese, chill.
2. Wash and chop vegetables.
3. Steam broccoli in microwave for 1 minute with 1 tablespoon of water.
4. Spread cream cheese onto flour tortilla, staying one inch from edge. Sprinkle vegetables
over cream cheese. Roll tortilla tightly.
5. Chill for 1-2 hours before serving (the wrap will hold its shape better). With a sharp knife
slice into circles and serve.