Yield 25 cookies
1 cup banana, mashed
1 cup quick oats
½ cup yogurt, low-fat plain
¼ cup water
½ cup raisins
½ cup sunflower seeds
Spices to taste
1. Wash hands, make sure utensils and counter top are clean.
2. Mash bananas, mix with yogurt and water.
3. Add quick (not instant) oats. Mix well.
4. Add optional add-ins if you wish. Keep them minimal.
5. Add spices, to taste (optional)
6. The batter should be thick and easily spoonable.
7. Grease a baking sheet. Place a tablespoon of dough on the sheet, thin out to a flat disk. Repeat with
remaining dough. Refrigerate if any is remaining in bowl.
8. Bake at 350-375°F for 20 minutes. Flip and bake on other side 15 minutes to make crisper crust.