Not Smart Snack
Yield: 6 servings
1 ½ cup blueberries
4 Tablespoon honey
1 cup quick oats
¼ cup chopped pecans
½ teaspoon baking powder
¾ teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup fat-free milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 8×8” baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Arrange banana slices in single layer on bottom of dish. Sprinkle half of the blueberries
over bananas, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon and 1 Tablespoon honey; cover with foil and bake
3. In medium bowl, combine oats, half of nuts, baking powder, and remaining cinnamon;
4. In a separate bowl, combine 3 Tablespoon honey, milk, egg and vanilla.
5. Remove bananas from oven and pour oat mixture over bananas and blueberries. Pour
the milk mixture over the oats and sprinkle with remaining blueberries and walnuts over
6. Bake for 30 minutes, or until top is golden brown.