3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 teaspoons vegetable oil
2 cups Apples, medium, chopped
1/3 cup vanilla yogurt, low-fat
4 Tortillas, flour, 6-inch
1. Mix sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
2. Pour 1 teaspoon vegetable oil in small saucer.
3. Wash and chop apples. Place in medium bowl.
4. Add yogurt to apples. Stir to combine.
5. Lay tortilla flat on plate. Use fingers to lightly coat top side with oil. Sprinkle with a
spoonful of cinnamon sugar.
6. Flip tortilla so un-oiled side is up. Fill half of tortilla with 1/4 of apple mixture.
7. Fold other half of tortilla over mixture.
8. Heat 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil in skillet on medium.
9. Place folded tortilla in pan and cook about 1 minute or until lightly browned.
10. Flip and cook second side in the same manner.
11. Remove from pan and cut in half.
12. Repeat with remaining tortillas.