Yield: 16 servings
2 ½ cups rolled oats
¾ cups raisins, not packed
¾ cup cranberries, dried, sweetened
1 cup almonds, sliced
¼ cup brown sugar
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup honey
4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Lightly spray large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. Mix oats, almonds, raisins, cranberries, brown sugar and cinnamon in large bowl.
3. Combine oil and honey in small saucepan; bring to simmer over medium heat. Remove
from heat; stir in vanilla.
4. Pour hot liquid over oat mixture; stir well. Using hands, toss mixture until thoroughly
5. Spread granola on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Store in airtight container.